How #GenX are you? Give yourself 1 point for each "yes" you did growing up: * Saw at least three John Hughes movies.
* Passed a note to a friend between or during classes.
* Wore leg warmers or a Flashdance sweatshirt.
* Made a cassette tape.
* Knew the lyrics to at least three Madonna songs.
* Had a poster of Rob Lowe, Matt Dillon, or Ralph Macchio.
* Read a Tiger Beat magazine.
* Read at least three Judy Blume books.
* Learned about growing up from Judy Blume books.
Don't miss my Huffington Post pieces on Generation X: